Wednesday, December 12, 2012

My wake up times

For sometimes I being drown into the deepest hole that I never know before..
Yahh, I will call it with "drama world" because no matter I try to describe it to other name, it's useless..
In that hole, I am as "victim" when everyone else just "the bad character".
For sometimes I being so blind..

BRAKKKKKKK!!!!

"Someone" that I called "my other self" punch me really hard until I get down really hard.
"UNTIL WHEN YOU WANNA DOING THIS DRAMA?? UNTIL WHEN YOU WANNA BE A VICTIM IN YOUR OWN WORLD?? UNTIL WHEN YOU WANNA BEING SO SELFISH LIKE THIS?? UNTIL YOU DIE? UNTIL YOU GET SOME PITY FROM OTHERS?? WAKE UP NOW!!"

I'm thinking that questions again and again...
Realized how sad I'm, how hopeless I'm, how stupid I'm!
I remember how I'm in the past when I'm not entering this "drama world" yet. This is definitely not me, not Asa!

Since when I change become like this! Since when I become so spoiled to other peoples that I never know before!
Yahhhh... Now I began wake up from my "drama world". Slowly but sure, and bet me no one can beat me down at least for now.
YAWNNNN... Comeback to life, sweetie, Real life  ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment